Thursday 6 October 2011

October is here

October is going to be a good month. The start of November won't be too bad either


I've been on holiday with my sisters.


My whole family is getting together to celebrate my Dad's 65th birthday. 


Cass and I are celebrating our 30ths together.


I'm going to the 2nd blook club meeting - hopefully I'll have read the book by then.


O and I are going to Iceland - any recommendations gratefully received.


The O's family are getting together to celebrate his Mum's birthday.


Somehow all of this means I'm managing not to work a full week for the next six weeks. Woop!

4 comments:

  1. Hip-hooray for not working a full week!

    You October and November sound really good fun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, October will be good!

    Ive already celebrated our 30th's with friends, and are about to spend a week on hols with my family then a weekend with Grahams sister.

    Busy busy busy and yay for you not working a full week, I love it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not working a full week for 6 weeks is pretty good going... and then it's nearly Xmas ;) Yay for good Octobers and Novembers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woop to 4 day weeks and long weekends..

    Pleased to see your busy and full of celebrations... 3-0 whoop whoop very exciting!

    Hope you and O are well - sorry I've not been here for a while.. dam working is getting in the way of blog friends! and iceland - well jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Your Spare Thoughts