Thursday 20 August 2009

About Me

I'm in my late 20's - and slowly trying to come to terms with that. In my head I'm still 23/24 (or to be honest 13/14). I haven't achieved all those things that you are supposed to have achieved by the time you hit your late 20's. I haven't seen the world or had great adventures.

I have however found the man of my dreams, bought a flat with him, become the parent to 2 of the most eccentric cats, gotten myself a job that I actually enjoy and I'm going to get married. Do these not count as achievements I hear you ask - not when I'm always wanting more?! Ok the man of my dreams certainly does help and thankfully he understands that my obsession for more includes taking him along for the ride.

I was born and raised in the North of England and I'm proud of being Northern.

I live in Scotland, and have done for the last 10 years (almost to the day in fact).

I came to Scotland for University - I stayed for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Spare Thoughts