Tuesday 22 December 2009

Driving home for Christmas


(from here)


Tonight we are driving home for Christmas, top to toe in tail lights....

In our new car (new to us).

We were sad to let the old car go but not too sad as it has not been very reliable. Very grateful to have a new car considering the amount of driving we will be doing over the next week.


Weather permiting that is, doesn't look hopeful at the moment!
Please don't burgle our house there will be two scary (scared) cats there to look after the place.

When I'm at my parents I won't have easy access to the internet and they don't know about the blog so please excuse me if I don't respond to your comments or leave comments on your blogs I will catch up when I'm home.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas! thank you for your lovely messages, I hope you sort the colour decision out soon, and see yo on the other side of Christmas!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely holiday! Drive safe

    ReplyDelete

Your Spare Thoughts