Sunday 11 October 2009

Books I have read recently....

As I may have mentioned before I read a lot of blogs - they are all so lovely it is difficult to stop.

What I've found is that all the lovely bloggers out there are wonderful intelligent women, who all seem to have a very sophisticated taste in literature.

I don't! As mentioned previously I love crime novels so here are a few that I have read recently. Most of them I read on holiday, I don't read as much as I used to when I had a long commute.


Currently I'm reading:

Am I the only one who likes to read without the need for brain power?

(all images)

3 comments:

  1. no, I do like to read brain power requiring books sometimes, but I'm currently on a rollicking -based on real life but not exclusively to-tudor romp of a book, by phillipa gregory. I am a bit addicted to her tudor based novels, bit of an interest in that period, but most of her books at some point or another descend into a busom heaving incestous mess. Does that make me sound like I want to read mills and boon? well I don't. I also like harry potter. I'm not helping myself here am I...
    I like crime and thriller things too, books or tv. I am bereft now there is no waking the dead again, it finished too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE to read! I just read "The Road" which completely depressed me and now I'm reading the newest book by the author of "The Time Traveler's Wife."

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you are not the only one. I love a mindless page-turner that is just relaxing and fun after the technical writing that I read for work. I also prefer my TV to be mindless most of the time!

    ReplyDelete

Your Spare Thoughts