Friday 23 October 2009

What a week



(from here via here)

It's been a tough week at work. My department is being restructured and as mentioned previously it has come as a bit of a shock. I'm lucky, my job isn't really changing, I'm just changing teams and being given slightly more responsibility. For other people however there are going to be bigger changes and it is taking a lot of getting used to. But the negativity is sucking the life out of me. We had an "away day" on Wednesday which was supposed to get us all working together and bring back the positive vibe. Bullshit!

I'm off work for a week, when I get back I'll be in a new team and sitting at a new desk. Hopefully I'll be refreshed and ready to resist the negativity.

2 comments:

  1. good luck :) unexpected changes that hurt you or others are never fun, I hope the week off allows you too relax and forget about things outside of your bubble. I have a week off soon and I plan to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that doesn't sound fun for anyone – hope you're enjoying your week off x

    ReplyDelete

Your Spare Thoughts