So I was given my first blog award by Gaynor from Our Day by Design.
10 random things about me:
1. I don't really drink alcohol, I might have a couple of drinks but I get such a horrendous headache which can last for days it just isn't worth it.
2. I love crime mysteries be it TV or books among my favourite shows are; The Closer, Law and Order (all varieties) and CSI (all varieties). My favourite authors are; James Patterson, Karin Slaughter and Kathy Reichs.
3. I love bubble baths - we have a tiny bathroom (1.9m x 1.5m) but when we re-did the bathroom O and I insisted that we have a bath even though all the designers told us not to bother. There is nothing better than a hot bath, a book and a bar of chocolate!
4. I would love to go hill walking and see some more of the scenery that Scotland has but I have a bad back which means that on any given day my level of ability range from walking 10 mins to the shops or 7 miles (I'm usually in agony the next day).
5. I love Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor, although I stop watching X factor when they get to the live shows I prefer the auditions.
6. O and I are both very very short sighted, I'm getting quite worried about how much worse my eyes are able to get before an optician isn't going to be able to help me see.
7. I love my niece and nephew so much, I'd jump in front of a bus for them. If this is how I feel about them how will I feel about my own children?
8. I was never taught grammar at school (no seriously, my junior school didn't do it and my senior school assumed my primary school had done it) and I've never really got to grips with it. So I'm sorry.
9. I'm not house proud, I'm actually quite lazy when it comes to housework but luckily O is worse than me so if we maintain my standards we should be ok.
10. Blogging still scares me slightly, I can't believe people actually read what I write (THANK YOU)! (Still can't get Blogger to do as it's told).
So that is 10 random things about me in a totally random order!
Now to pass on the award:
Dreaming of an aga
Some vague utopia
All about Mhairi
7 year wedding
My Life in Transition
I'm going to stop there as the other lovely blogs I was going to mention have very recently had other awards.