Tuesday 3 November 2009

Happy House Anniversary


(image from here via here)

We got the keys to our little home 3 years ago today!
I wish my home looked like this photo, including the balloons.
Over the last 3 years we have very slowly decorated each of the rooms in the flat (4 so far). I’ve seen more woodchip wallpaper than I’d ever care for – it was even under the bathroom tiles (who does that?).
We’ve just got the kitchen to go (nothing like saving the best till last).
Oh and the rooms that we have finished need a new coat of paint. The lining paper we put up instead of paying for a plasterer seems to have sucked up all the paint.

3 comments:

  1. For a second I totally thought that was your house, I was so jealous!! Happy house-aversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post pics of your house!

    ReplyDelete

Your Spare Thoughts